To see the details of a specific cottage please use the links on the right
- The cottages are completely self contained and thoughtfully fitted out to a high standard
- For your comfort the cottages have thermostatically controlled under floor heating and log fires for that special evening in
- Our cottages all benefit from our own chemical free, cool fresh spring water
- All the cottages have a colour TV, with free view
- Each kitchen is well equipped and includes full-sized hob and oven, microwave oven, toaster, dishwasher and fridge / freezer
- Tea towels, hand towel, washing up liquid, dish washer tablets, including environmentally friendly, reuseable, microfibre dish cloths etc. are all supplied – all you should need is your food!
- The bedrooms have either king-sized or single beds except for Clinkum which has double beds, singles and one set of bunk beds
- Bed linen (duvets, sheets and covers) and towels (one bath, one hand and one face) are supplied, and beds made ready for your arrival
- A washing machine, drier and iron are available for your use
- Prices include heating, gas, electricity, bed linen and towels
- Barbecues available for your use, or take advantage of our bbq shelter overlooking the lake.
- A flat yard allows for small children to rides their trikes or scooters etc. While the lake and other water is fenced from the yard, the fences could be climbed, so we do expect you to instruct and supervise your children
Foxtwood Cottages are Non-Smoking, any smoking outside please dispose of cigarette butts in the steel buckets by the log stores. (No butts to be “flicked” in to the gardens or on the ground, they are litter)